We have money back guaranteed treatment for vertigo, which is subject to terms and conditions. Spinning, tilting, Swaying, unbalancing, nausea, vomiting, headache, sweating, hearing loss, ringing in the ears etc… will come down gradually, and normally within 3 to 4 weeks patient will not feel any more symptoms. Usually within 3 or 4 weeks they will be totally free from the problems. Most cases we admit the patients for 4 weeks, sometimes it may take more time. If the patient is suffering for years and the problem is severe, there is chance for taking more time. Our treatment is divided in to two parts, one is panchakarma (detoxification) therapy, which includes Abhyangam (massage) Kizhi. Vamana, Virechana (medicated purgation), internal and external medicines etc…. Here we are using pure Ayurvedic/herbak/natural medicines for the treatment of Vertigo.
Duration of the treatment
Normally the patient have to undergo the panchakarma therapy for 4 weeks, rare cases it may take some more time. Everybody have to continue the medications for at least 6 months.
Our challenging offer
If you believe that your Vertigo is not curable, come to us, we will cure you. You can even pay after getting the result (no need to pay in the beginning of treatment) for more details regarding this offer visit our challenging offer page.
Benefits of our treatment
- Normally patients will feel relaxed in the first day of our treatment itself and within 2 or 3 days they will feel much relaxed and the severity and duration of spinning comes down.
- Sweating, nausea, and vomiting will disappear in one or two week’s time.
- Our medications for vertigo helps in removing the stiffness, swelling etc… and increase the blood circulation. They will be able to move their head and neck freely.
- Weakness and tiredness will be over in one or two weeks, you will feel energetic and active.
- Toxins in the head, neck etc… will be removed.
- Our medicines are free from side effects.
- Our treatment helps to remove the side effects of medicines that you have taken earlier.
What is Vertigo?
Vertigo is the feeling of spinning or falling through space when there is no motion. Sensations associated with vertigo include a sense of spinning, tumbling, falling forward or backward, or of the ground rolling beneath one’s feet. It may be difficult to focus visually; many people find it uncomfortable to keep their eyes open during vertigo spells. Sweating, nausea, and vomiting are also common. Vertigo can last only a few minutes, or it can last days, depending on the cause. Under normal circumstances, the brain relies on the sensory systems to maintain spatial orientation. When these systems overlap, allowing the brain to assemble an accurate sense of spatial orientation. However, a compromised system or conflicting signals can cause vertigo. If you have vertigo, it is important to see a physician, who will try to uncover any underlying conditions that may be causing the vertigo. We follow a highly authentic traditional medication pattern to ensure the best results even in extreme cases of Vertigo.