We have money back guaranteed treatment for Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patients will feel relaxed and the pain comes down in the first day itself. Within a week’s time pain and swelling become under control, and in 3 to 4 weeks time inflammations and pain will disappear. You will regain the flexibility and mobility of the joints. We have very special medicines and treatment techniques to treat Rheumatoid Arthritis. The knowledge and experience that generations have passed over, enables us to treat Rheumatoid Arthritis very effectively and efficiently. Normally we admit the Rheumatoid Arthritis patient for 3 to 4 weeks, rare cases it may take more time. We are using pure ayurvedic/herbal/natural medicines for the treatment of RheumArthrities, which are free from side effects. Our treatment and medicines helps you to remove the side effects of medicines that you have taken earlier. You have to continue the medications for one year. Our Rheumatoid Arthritis treatment includes Panchakarma therapy like Abhyangam (massage) with specially prepared Ayurvedic oil, Elakizhi, Podikizhi, Njavarakizhi, Snehanam, Swedanam (medicated steam bath),Vamanam, Virechana etc.. as per the requirement. In addition we apply specially prepared herbal paste (lepam), for external application in the affected areas, internal medication (prepared out of rare herbal combinations) etc… according to the patient’s medical condition
Our challenging offer
If you believe that your Rheumatoid Arthritis is not curable, come to us, we will cure you. You can even pay after getting the result (no need to pay in the beginning of treatment) for more details regarding this offer visit our challenging offer page.
We are using pure Ayurvedic/herbal/natural medicines for the treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis. We have our own special medicines for the treatment of the Rheumatoid Arthritis, which are able to give you the best results within a short time. We use internal and external medicines for the treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis. Medicines and treatment techniques may vary with condition of the patient. We have our own Medicine Manufacturing unit, having GMP Certificate. We always use quality materials for the manufacture of these quality medicines.
Duration of the treatment
Normally the patient have to undergo the therapy for three or four weeks, rare cases it may take some more time. Everybody have to continue the medication (internal and external) for at least 6 months to one year depends on the age, severity of the problem etc… Rare cases the duration may increase.
Benefits of our treatment
- Normally patients will not feel any severe pain in the first day of our treatment itself and within 2 or 3 days they will feel much relaxed.
- More than 90% people will not feel any more pain within 2-3 weeks time. Others may take some more time. The speed of recovery depends on many factors including the severity of the problem, the age of the patient, how long the patient is suffering from this problem etc..
- Our medications for Rheumatoid Arthritis will help to remove toxins, inflammation, infection, stiffness etc..
- Our medicines are able to rectify the malfunctioning of the immune system and gives better results.
- Our treatment increase the blood supply in the affected parts and the cells will get more oxygen and nutrients and this helps to rebuild the degenerated parts.
- In our treatment there is no risky operation or like that. It is 100% safe and protects your health.
- Our medicines arefree from side effects and at the same time helps to remove the side effects of medicines that you have taken earlier.
What is Rheumatoid Arthritis?
Rheumatoid Arthritis is a long-term disease that leads to inflammation of the joints and surrounding tissues. It is a chronic, systemic inflammatory disorder that may principally attacks flexible joints and it may affect many tissues and organs. in rheumatoid arthritis, the immune system – which is designed to protect our health by attacking foreign cells such as viruses and bacteria – instead attacks the body’s own tissues, specifically the synovium, a thin membrane that lines the joints. As a result of the attack, fluid builds up in the joints, causing pain in the joints and inflammation that’s systemic – meaning it can occur throughout the body. The process involves an inflammatory response of the capsule around the joints secondary to swelling of synovial cells, excess synovial fluid, and the development of fibrous tissue in the synovium.