We have money back guaranteed treatment for Frozen shoulder. Patients will get some relief with in 2 or three days. If you are not improving in 2 days time, we will return your money including room rent and food, what else we can do for you? In 3 to 4 weeks time pain will disappear, stiffness will go and you will be able to rotate your hands freely, you can up the hands, move to side wise or backward etc… Normally we admit the patients for 3 to 4 weeks. Our treatment is divided in to two parts, one is panchakarma (detoxification) therapy, which includes Abhyangam (massage) using specially prepared herbal oil, Kizhi , Vamana, Virechana (medicated purgation), plus internal and external medicines. Here we are using Ayurvedic /herbal/natural medicines for the treatment of Frozen shoulder which are normally free from side effects.
We are using pure Ayurvedic/herbal/natural medicines for the treatment of Frozen shoulder. We have our own Medicine Manufacturing unit, having GMP Certificate. We use quality materials for the manufacture of these medicines.
Duration of the treatment
Normally the patient have to undergo the therapy for three to four weeks, rare cases it may take some more time. Everybody have to continue the medications for at least 6 months, rare cases it may take some more time.
Our challenging offer
If you believe that your Frozen shoulder is not curable, come to us, we will cure you. You can even pay after getting the result (no need to pay in the beginning of treatment) for more details regarding this offer visit our challenging offer page.
Benefits of our treatment
- Normally patients will feel relaxed in the first day of our treatment itself and within 2 or 3 days they will feel much relaxed and the severity of the pain will comes down.
- Normally in 2 to 3 weeks time pain and inflammation will go and they will be able to move the hands freely
- Our medications for Frozen shoulder helps in removing the stiffness, swelling etc… and increase the blood circulation.
- Our medicines are free from side effects.
- Our treatment helps to remove the side effects of medicines that you have taken earlier.
What is Frozen Shoulder
Frozen shoulder medically referred to as Adhesive Causalities is a disorder in which the shoulder capsule connective tissues surrounding the glenohumeral joint of the shoulder becomes stiff and inflamed and restricting motion and causing chronic pain. It is a painful and disabling condition that often causes great frustration due to slow recovery. Pain is constant, and becomes worse at night, and it becomes horrible when the weather is colder.