We have money back guaranteed treatment for Calcaneal spur. In 2-3 days time the pain will come down considerably and within 2-3 weeks pain and the bulging will disappear. If you are not improving in 3 days time, we will return your money including room rent and food, what else we can do for you?Normally we admit the patients for 3 weeks, rare cases it may take some more time. You have to continue the medicines for at least six months. In Omshree Sidha Hospital we have special herbal paste and herbal oil for the treatment of Calcaneal spur. The treatment includes Abhyangam (massage) with specially prepared Ayurvedic oil, kizhi, Swedanam (medicated steam bath), Specially prepared Herbal Paste (lepam) for external application and internal medication.
Our challenging offer
If you believe that your Calcaneal spur is not curable, come to us, we will cure you. You can even pay after getting the result (no need to pay in the beginning of treatment) for more details regarding this offer visit our challenging offer page.
Benefits of our treatment
- Normally patients will feel relaxed in the first day of our treatment itself and within 2 or 3 days they will feel much relaxed and the severity of the pain will comes down.
- Normally in 2 to 3 weeks time pain and bulging (projection) will go and they will be able to walk freely
- Our treatment helps in removing the stiffness, swelling etc… and increase the blood circulation.
- Our medicines are free from side effects.
- Our treatment helps to remove the side effects of medicines that you have taken earlier.
Duration of the treatment
Normally the patient have to undergo the therapy for three weeks, rare cases it may take some more time. Everybody have to continue the medications for at least 6 months, rare cases it may take some more time.
What is Calcaneal spur
Calcaneal spur is a small bony projection formed on the calcareous or heel bone, either at the back of the heel or under the sole of the heel. Repeated damage can cause these deposits to pile up on each other, causing a spur-shaped deformity, called a calcaneal spur.