In Omshree Sidha Hospital we have effective treatment for Acidity. We have special medicines and treatment techniques, which will give you the best result in a short time itself. If it started recently and you are not taking any medicine for this purpose, usually we admit the patients for one week, if you are suffering for long time and taking regular medicines for this purpose, or it is due the side effects of medicines that you have taken for other ailments, in such cases it may take more time. We are using ayurvedic/herbal/natural medicines for this purpose and our treatment consists of Panchakarma (detoxification) therapy plus internal and external medicines.
What is Acidity?
Gastric Acid is the digestive fluid produced by cells lining in the stomach and used for the digestion of proteins. It is an essential component in the digestive process. Acidity is a condition where by the gastric glands of the stomach produce excess quantity of acid. Symptoms of Acidity include heartburn and dyspepsia and cause Ulcer.
We are using pure Ayurvedic/herbal/natural medicines for the treatment of Acidity. We have our own special medicines, and prepares medicines according to the conditions and requirements of the patients. Medicines vary with condition of the patient. We have our own Medicine Manufacturing unit, having GMP Certificate. We use quality materials for the manufacture of these quality medicines.
Benefits of our treatment
- Normally patients will feel much better in 2 or 3 days. They will feel relaxed and their mind become more peaceful.
- This treatment take care of the stomach, intestine, liver etc
- It helps to have a better digestive power.
- It is highly cost effective.
- You can have a normal life and able to enjoy the life without any restrictions.
- You will be able to save your precious time and money, otherwise you have to spend for the treatment.
- Our medicines are free from side effects
- Our treatment helps to remove the side effects of medicines that you have taken earlier.
Duration of the treatment
Normally the patient have to undergo the therapy for one to three weeks, rare cases it may take some more time. You have to continue the medication for some time.