About our Piles Treatment:
In Omshree Sidha Hospital, we have specialized medicine for the treatment of Piles. This medicine helps in removing inflammation and swelling and at the same time it helps the stool to be soft. Our medication will help to stop bleeding in a week’s time but one has to continue the medication for 6 months. External piles will disappear gradually, but within 2 or 3 days you will get considerable relief. Swelling, pain and discharge (if any) will reduce gradually. Usually, external piles will disappear in a month time, if the swelling is too much or if you are suffering from this for a very long time, it may take some more time to disappear. If you have any difficulty to directly come here for the treatment of Piles, you can consult our Doctors by phone; we will send the medicines by courier or post. If you are interested, you can come directly and we are happy to treat you. We will cure you in a short time.
Kindly bring or send your test reports [Blood Tests, Stool Tests, Sigmoidoscopy or Colonoscopy] to our mail ID for evaluating the prognosis of the disease (above test reports if available).
We are using pure Ayurvedic medicines for the treatment of Piles. We have our own patent medicines for the treatment of the same. Medicines vary with condition of the patient. We have our own Medicine Manufacturing unit, having GMP Certificate.
Duration of the Treatment:
Normally the patient has to take the medication for 6 months. You will be cured in a very short time, but you have to continue the medications as per Doctor’s advice. Rare cases the duration may increase. If the patient is having more than one ailment, the duration of the treatment may increase.
Benefits of our Treatment:
- Normally, patients will get some relaxation in the first day itself; in more than 95% cases, bleeding will come down gradually and stops within a week.
- External Haemorrhoids and swelling will gradually decrease and takes at least one month to disappear. If the patient is aged, or suffering from external Haemorrhoids and bulging for very long time, in such cases it may take 2 to 3 months.
- Itching and discharge (if any) will disappear within a month; rare cases it may take some more time.
- Sometimes you have tried many medicines and undergone operation, but if you are still facing the same problem, we assure that our medications will cure you.
- You need not wait for a long time to get the result. Even if you already took an appointment or got date for operation, you can try our medicine first, and then you can definitely cancel your appointment and continue our medicine.
- This is pure Ayurvedic medicine, there is no painful treatment, and it is very simple and gives quick results. You can continue your duties, no need for rest.
- Our treatment is comparatively cost effective and save your money and valuable time.
- Our treatment helps to increase the immunity of the patient and helps to keep you healthy and energetic.
- Our treatment helps to remove the side effects of medicines that you have taken earlier.
What is Piles?
Piles (also known as haemorrhoids) are skin covered inflamed blood vessels in and around the anal area. Haemorrhoids are like cushions made of tissue within the anal canal that contains blood vessels which are surrounded by supporting tissues that are made up of muscles and elastic fibre. They are very common in adults, especially those between the ages of 45 and 60 years. Piles come in 2 general forms, internal and external. External piles are formed when Internal Piles are dragged down (or hang down) the anal canal. The exact cause of piles remains unknown. Some of the known reasons for the cause of Haemorrhoids are due to inadequate intake of fibre, prolonged sitting on the toilets and straining to have a bowel movement, Pregnancy etc… One of the best way of preventing piles is by the intake of fibre rich food, green leafy vegetables, less spicy food, adequate drinking of water etc..
Common symptoms include the following:
- Bright red blood covering the stool
- A strange mound on the anus
- Pain and irritation during and after going to the toilet
- A slimly liquid emission from the anus (this may cause itching)