About our Heart disease (including blocks) Treatment:
We offer pure Ayurvedic treatment for Heart diseases. Even if there are multiple blocks and most of them are 90% to 100% our treatment will helps to remove all the blocks in a short time. Sometimes Doctors may be of the opinion that it is highly risky to operate or unable to do surgery or putting stent due to the health condition of the patient, our treatment will be highly effective. There is no risk, no pain, easy to administrate and cost effective. Once you are cured you have mo more restrictions, no need for any more medication. You will be able enjoy rest of your life without any restrictions. Our treatment is divided in to two parts, detoxification therapy including Panchakarma techniques and internal and external medicines. Detoxification is having much importance in our treatment. Normally, we admit the patient for a period of 3 weeks. Our treatment aims at total heart care and helps to maintain the Blood Pressure, removes blocks with in the heart and regulates heartbeat. It also helps to control the high cholesterol level in the body. Toning herbs are also administered to strengthen the cardio-vascular system and the mind. Diet and regimen are also advised to support treatment and maintain health. We have adequate knowledge and experience, which have been passed over generations for treating Heart diseases.
This is a four in one treatment (Blood pressure, heart blocks, cholesterol and heart beat). We all know that prevention is better than cure; with this treatment you can avoid further heart attack. We are treating all the causes of an attack and help to prevent further attacks. You can go to our testimonials page, where you can see the patients have written or told their experience with name and address, (photo if available). Some of them may be known to you or you may have some close friends of them. You can enquire them personally. A complete investigation before and after the treatment will help you to evaluate the treatment, and gives you more satisfaction.
Kindly bring or send your test reports [Blood Test, ECG, Echo, TMT, Holter monitoring etc…] to our mail ID for evaluating the prognosis of the disease (test reports if available).
We are using pure Ayurvedic medicines for the treatment of Heart diseases. Normally, Ayurvedic medicines do not have any side effects; at the same time give additional benefits to you. We have our own special medicines which are manufactured in our Medicine Manufacturing unit, having GMP Certificate.
Duration of the Treatment:
Normally, the patient has to undergo the therapy for 3 weeks, and continue the medications for at least 3 to 6 months. If the patient is having more than one ailment, the duration of the treatment may increase.
Benefits of our Treatment:
- Normally, patients will feel much better within 1 or 2 weeks. They will feel relaxed and their mind becomes more peaceful.
- Our treatment and medicines are equally good in hyper and hypo (low and high blood pressure) tension. It helps to keeps the heart rate normal.
- Cholesterol will be controlled and helps to bring it to the normal level.
- This treatment takes care of the heart and removes blocks and solves other problems related to Heart. It helps to avoid Heart attacks. “Prevention is better than cure”.
- It helps to prevent heart failure, stroke, etc…
- There is no risky operation in our treatment. It helps to avoid open Heart Surgery and it is 100% safe and protects your Heart and health.
- It is highly cost effective.
- You can have a normal life and able to enjoy the life without any restrictions.
- This is Four in One (Blood pressure, heart blocks, cholesterol and heart beat) treatment and benefits you much more than your expectations. You will not be a BP patient any more.
- You will be able to save your precious time and money.
What is Heart Disease?
The term “heart disease” is often used interchangeably with the term “cardiovascular disease.” Cardiovascular disease generally refers to conditions that involve narrowed or blocked blood vessels that can lead to a heart attack, chest pain (angina) or stroke. Other heart conditions, such as those that affect your heart’s muscle, valves or rhythm, also are considered forms of heart disease. Cardiovascular disease is caused by narrowed, blocked or stiffened blood vessels that prevent your heart, brain or other parts of your body from receiving enough blood. Atherosclerosis is also the most common cause of cardiovascular disease. It can be caused by correctable problems, such as an unhealthy diet, lack of exercise, being overweight, smoking etc…
Symptoms can include:
- Chest pain (angina)
- Shortness of breath
- Pain, numbness, weakness or coldness in your legs or arms if the blood vessels in those parts of your body are narrowed
- Pain in the neck, jaw, throat, upper abdomen or back