About our Vitiligo Treatment:
In Omshree Sidha Hospital, we have very special medicines for the treatment of Vitiligowhich is pure Ayurvedic and free from side effects. Our medication helps to remove the side effects of medicines that you have taken earlier. If it is in the starting point, if there only one or few spots it is easy to cure and take less time, if it affected all over the body, it may take more time to recover. The duration of the treatment depends on the severity, age, and how long the patient is suffering from and to what extent they are following our instructions. Gradually the patients will recover their original skin colour. Treatment includes; Panchakarma therapy includes Abhyangam (massage) with specially prepared Ayurvedic oil, Snehanam, Lepam (Specially prepared Herbal Paste) for external application, Dhara, Vamanam, Virechanam etc. as per the condition of the patient. We use external medicines (applying herbal paste on the affected areas) and internal medication (prepared out of rare herbal combinations) as per the patient’s medical condition. You can go to our testimonials page, where you can see the patients who have written or told their experience with name and address, (photo if available). Some of them may be known to you or you may have some close friends known to them. You may enquire them personally.
Kindly bring or send your test reports [Blood tests (Ig E antibody, eosinophil etc…) &Skin biopsy] to our mail ID for evaluating the prognosis of the disease (test reports if available).
We are using pure and special Ayurvedic medicines for the treatment of Vitiligo. The choice of medicines varies with condition of the patient. We have our own Medicine Manufacturing unit, having GMP Certificate.
Duration of the Treatment:
Normally, the patient has to undergo the therapy for 3-6 weeks and you have to continue the medications for at least 1 year. In some cases, the duration of the treatment may increase.If the patient is having more than one ailment, the duration of the treatment may increase.
Benefits of our Treatment:
- In most cases people will not feel any more problems after 3-6 weeks of treatment. Others may take some more time. The speed of recovery depends on many factors including the severity of the problem, the age of the patient, how long the patient is suffering from psoriasis etc…
- Our medications for Vitiligo will help to remove toxins, inflammation, white patches etc… and you will get back your normal skin color, and the new skin may be more clean, clear and attractive.
- Our treatment helps to increase the immune power of the patient and correct the malfunctioning of autoimmune system and protect you from other diseases too.
- Our treatment helps in removing the side effects of medicines that you have taken earlier.
- Our treatment will give you a new hope in your life. Your physical appearance become normal and you can get rid of the problem of loneliness and hesitation to face others.
What is Vitiligo?
Vitiligo is a disease in which the pigment cells of the skin, melanocytes, are destroyed in certain areas. Vitiligo results in depigmented, or white patches of skin in any location on the body. Vitiligo can be focal and localized to one area, or it may affect several different areas on the body. These patches are more common in areas where the skin is exposed to the sun. The patches may be on the hands, feet, arms, face, and lips. Other common areas for white patches are armpits and groin (where the leg meets the body)
The exact cause of vitiligo is unknown, although most experts believe that it is an autoimmune condition in which the body’s immune system mistakenly attacks and destroys certain cells within the body. Most people who have vitiligo will develop the condition prior to age 40; about half develop it before age 20. Vitiligo tends to run in families. Vitiligo is sometimes associated with other medical conditions, including thyroid dysfunction. Vitiligo is not painful and does not have significant health consequences; however, it can have emotional and psychological consequences.