About our Psoriasis Treatment:
Normally, we admit the patient for minimum 3 weeks, and duration may vary according to type, duration, severity of disease and how fast the patient is recovering. Itching will subside within a week. Usually patients will regain their original skin color within 2 to3 months. You can say bye-bye to itching, rashes, scaling and color changes. What else a psoriasis patient can expect from the treatment?
In Omshree Sidha Hospital, we have very special medicines for the treatment of Psoriasis which is pure Ayurvedic and free from side effects. Our medication helps to remove the side effects of medicines that you have taken earlier. Treatment includes Panchakarma therapy (Abhyangam (massage) with specially prepared Ayurvedic oil, Snehanam, Lepam (Specially prepared Herbal Paste), Dhara, Vamanam, Virechanam etc. as per the condition of the patients. We use external medicines (applying herbal paste on the affected area) and internal medication (prepared out of rare herbal combinations) as per the patient’s medical condition.You can go to our testimonials page, where you can see the patients who have written or told their experience with name and address, (photo if available). Some of them may be known to you or you may have some close friends known to them. You may enquire them personally.
We invite all health organizations all over the world (non profitable) who are ready to sponsor poor patients; we will charge them only 50%. We can join hands in helping the poor. If any poor patient comes for the treatment, we are happy to treat them at a discount rate, but they have to prove their actual income.
Kindly bring or send your test reports [Blood tests (IgE antibody, eosinophil etc…) &Skin biopsy] to our mail ID for evaluating the prognosis of the disease (test reports if available).
Our challenging offer:
If you strictly follow our instructions and take treatment and medicines as directed by us, and in any case you are not improving considerably in 1 to 3 months time, we will return your money. You have to claim it before leaving the hospital. This is subjected to terms and conditions.
We are using pure and special Ayurvedic medicines for the treatment of Psoriasis. The choice of medicines varies with condition of the patient. We have our own Medicine Manufacturing unit, having GMP Certificate.
Duration of the treatment:
Normally, the patient has to undergo the therapy for 3-6 weeks as an inpatient and you have to continue the medications for at least 1 year. In some cases, the duration of the treatment may increase. If the patient is having more than one ailment, the duration of the treatment may increase.
Benefits of our treatment:
- Normally, patients will get some relief (itching will come down) in the first day of our treatment itself. In most cases, itching and patching may disappear in 3 to 6 weeks.
- More than 90% people will not feel any more problems after 3-6 weeks. Others may take some more time. The speed of recovery depends on many factors including the severity of the problem, the age of the patient, how long the patient is suffering from psoriasis etc…
- Our medications for psoriasis will help to remove toxins, inflammation, rashes, scaling, itching etc…
- Once itching, rashes, patches, scaling etc… are removed, you will get back your normal skin color, and the new skin may be more clean, clear and attractive.
- Our treatment helps to increase the immune power of the patient and correct the malfunctioning of autoimmune system and protect you from other diseases too.
- Our treatment helps in removing the side effects of medicines that you have taken earlier.
- Our treatment will give you a new hope in your life. Your physical appearance become normal and you can get rid of the problem of loneliness and hesitation to face others.
- You can enjoy the rest of your life like any other person. Your contacts will considerably increase and you may enjoy your life and become happier.
What is Psoriasis?
Psoriasis is an autoimmune disease which affects the skin that causes skin cells to grow too quickly, resulting in thick, white, silvery, or red patches of skin. Normally, skin cells grow gradually and flake off about every 4 weeks. New skin cells grow to replace the outer layers of the skin as they shed. But in psoriasis new skin cells move rapidly to the surface of the skin in days rather than weeks. They build up and form thick patches called plaque. The patches range in size from small to large. They most often appear on the knees, elbows, scalp, hands, feet, or lower back. Psoriasis is most common in adults. But children and teens can get it too. Psoriasis isn’t contagious. It will not spread by touch from person to person.
Symptoms of psoriasis appear in different ways. Psoriasis can be mild, with small areas of rash. When psoriasis is moderate or severe, the skin gets inflamed with raised red areas topped with loose, silvery, scaling skin. If psoriasis is severe, the skin becomes itchy and tender. And sometimes large patches form and may be uncomfortable. The patches can join together and cover large areas of skin, such as the entire back. Psoriasis can also affect the fingernails and toenails, causing the nails to pit, change color, and separate from the nail bed.
Modern medicinal system tells that it is not curable. Ayurvedic treatments will help you to cure it, rare cases there is chance for occurring again, but if you treat it immediately with our medicine, it will be cured in a short time. The quality of life of patients with psoriasis is often diminished because of the appearance of their skin. People with psoriasis are more likely to have diabetes, high cholesterol and heart disease. We have solutions for all these problems.