About our IBS Treatment:
We have best treatment for IBS. Usually, we admit the patients for 2 to 3 weeks, rare cases it may take some more time. Within 2 or 3 days it comes under control and usually within 2 or 3 weeks patient will be totally free from the problems. Rare cases they have to continue the medicines for some more time.
Here, we are using pure Ayurvedic medicines for the treatment of IBS, which are free from side effects. At the same time, our treatment and medicines help to remove the side effects of medicines that you have taken earlier. Our treatment aims at controlling infection and inflammation and at the same time killing the micro-organisms. Here we are giving the best treatments which include Panchakarma techniques plus internal and external medication, depending on the condition of the patients. You can go to our testimonials page, where you can see the patients have written or told their experience with name and address, (photo if available). Some of them may be known to you or you may have some close friends of them. You can enquire them personally.
We invite all health organizations all over the world (non profitable) who are ready to sponsor poor patients, we will charge them only 50%. We can join hands in helping the poor. If any poor patient comes for the treatment, we are happy to treat them at a discount rate, but they have to prove their actual income.
Kindly bring or send your test reports [Blood Tests, Stool Tests, Sigmoidoscopy or Colonoscopy, Barium Enema] to our mail ID for evaluating the prognosis of the disease (above test reports if available).
Our Challenging Offer:
If you strictly follow our instructions and take treatment and medicines as directed by us and in any case you are not improving considerably in 3 to 4 weeks time, we will return the treatment charges, including cost of medicine. This is subjected to terms and conditions. You have to claim it before leaving the hospital.
We are using pure Ayurvedic medicines for the treatment ofIBS. We have our own special medicines for the treatment, which are able to give you the best results within a short time. We use internal and external medicines which are manufactured in our own Medicine Manufacturing unit, having GMP Certificate. Medicines and treatment techniques may vary with condition of the patient.
Duration of the Treatment:
Normally the patient has to undergo the therapy for 3 weeks, rare cases it may take some more time. The patient has to continue the medications for some time as per the instructions of doctors. If the patient is having more than one ailment, the duration of the treatment may increase.
Benefits of our Treatment:
- Normally patients feel relaxed after the first day of our treatment itself and within 2 or 3 days they feel much better than before.
- More than 75% people will not feel any more problems in the stomach which includes cramping, abdominal pain, bloating gas, diarrhea and constipation.
- Our medications for IBS will help to remove toxins, inflammation, infection, cramping etc…
- Your weakness and tiredness will disappear in 1 or 2 weeks, you will feel energetic and active.
- Appetite becomes normal.
- Our medicines are free from side effects.
- Our treatment helps to remove the side effects of medicines that you have taken earlier.
What is IBS?
Irritable bowel syndrome( IBS) is defined as abdominal pain or discomfort, along with a changed bowel habit (such as diarrhoea or constipation), for 3 months or more and it is also called as spastic colon, functional bowel disease, and mucous colitis, though it is not a true colitis. The cause of irritable bowel syndrome is currently unknown. It is thought to result from a combination of abnormal gastrointestinal (GI) tract movements, increased awareness of bodily functions, and a disruption in the communication between the brain and the GI tract. The cause of irritable bowel syndrome is currently unknown. It is thought to result from a combination of abnormal gastrointestinal (GI) tract movements, increased awareness of bodily functions, and a disruption in the communication between the brain and the GI tract. Foods rich in carbohydrates, spicy or fatty foods, coffee, and alcohol could trigger the symptoms of IBS.
The symptoms may be different from person to person and can include:
- Cramps or pain in the stomach area
- Constipation — infrequent stools that may be hard and dry
- Feeling like you haven’t finished a bowel movement
- Diarrhoea — frequent loose stools
- Alternate diarrhoea and constipation
- Mucus in the stool
- Swollen or bloated stomach area
- Discomfort in the upper stomach area or feeling uncomfortably full or feeling of nausea after eating a normal size meal.