About our Fistula Treatment:
In Omshree Sidha Hospital, we have specialized medicine for the treatment of Fistula. This medicine helps in removing inflammation and swelling and at the same time it helps the stool to be soft. Our medication will help stop discharges in a week’s time but the patient has to continue the medication for 6 months.
Kindly bring or send your test reports [Blood Tests, Stool Tests, Sigmoidoscopy or Colonoscopy] to our mail ID for evaluating the prognosis of the disease (above test reports if available).
We are using pure Ayurvedic medicines for the treatment of Fistula. We have our own patent medicines for the treatment of the same. Medicines vary with condition of the patient. We have our own Medicine Manufacturing unit, having GMP Certificate.
Duration of the Treatment:
Normally the patient has to take the medication for 6 months. You will be cured in a very short time, but you have to continue the medications as per Doctor’s advice. Rare cases the duration may increase. If the patient is having more than one ailment, the duration of the treatment may increase.
Benefits of our Treatment:
- Normally, patients will get some relaxation in the first day itself; in more than 95% cases, discharges will come down gradually and stops within a week.
- Itching and discharge (if any) will disappear within a month; rare cases it may take some more time.
- Sometimes you have tried many medicines and undergone operation, but if you are still facing the same problem, we assure that our medications will cure you.
- You need not wait for a long time to get the result. Even if you already took an appointment or got date for operation, you can try our medicine first, and then you can definitely cancel your appointment and continue our medicine.
- This is pure Ayurvedic medicine, there is no painful treatment, and it is very simple and gives quick results. You can continue your duties, no need for rest.
- Our treatment is comparatively cost effective and save your money and valuable time.
- Our treatment helps to increase the immunity of the patient and helps to keep you healthy and energetic.
- Our treatment helps to remove the side effects of medicines that you have taken earlier.
What is Anal Fistula?
An anal abscess (Fistula) is an infected cavity filled with pus found near the anus or rectum. 90 % of abscesses are the result of an acute infection in the internal glands of the anus. Occasionally, bacteria, faecal material or foreign matter can clog an anal gland and tunnel into the tissue around the anus or rectum, where it may then collect in a cavity called an abscess. An anal fistula is frequently the result of a previous or current anal abscess. Patients with fistulas commonly have history of a previously drained anal abscess. Anorectal pain, drainage from the perianal skin, irritation of the perianal skin, and sometimes rectal bleeding, can be presenting symptoms of an anal fistula.