About our Cholesterol Treatment:
In Omshree Sidha Hospital we have special herbal medicines for the treatment of (high cholesterol). Our medication would help you to achieve a “cholesterol free” life. We offer two types of treatment for high level of cholesterol, first one is only medication and the second one is Panchakarma plus medicines (internal). The level of Cholesterol will decrease gradually and within 3 months it becomes normal. It is better to continue the medicines for 6 months. We are using special medicines for this purpose. Usually we are giving 21 days Panchakarma therapy (if required). You can go to our testimonials page, where you can see the patients have written or told their experience with name and address, (photo if available). Some of them may be known to you or you may have some close friend of them. You may enquire them personally. A complete blood investigation before and after the treatment will help you to evaluate the treatment, and gives you more satisfaction.
Kindly bring or send your test reports [Blood investigations especially Lipid Profile] to our mail ID for evaluating the prognosis of the disease (test reports if available).
We are using pure Ayurvedic medicines for the treatment of high cholesterol. We always prepare and give medicines, which are suitable to the patient’s condition. We have our own Medicine Manufacturing unit, having GMP Certificate.
Duration of the Treatment:
Normally more than 90% of the patient will be cured within 3 months; others may take some more time. The patient has to continue the medications for at least 6 months. If the patient is having more than one ailment, the duration of the treatment may increase.
Benefits of our Treatment:
- You can feel the difference after 1 or 2 weeks of treatment. You may check the cholesterol and confirm that it is reducing considerably.
- More than 90% people will be cured within 90 days. Others may take some more time.
- Our medications for cholesterol will help in maintaining the Blood pressure in a normal range.
- You will feel energetic and power full, and able to enjoy your life without any restrictions.
- What is Hyperlipidaemia/ High cholesterol?
- Hyperlipidaemia is a medical condition that is characterized by excessive amounts of fatty substances such as cholesterol and triglycerides in the blood of an individual. Cholesterol is insoluble in blood, so the blood carries cholesterol in the form of molecules called lipoproteins. Generally there are two types of lipoproteins: LDL (Low Density cholesterol) and HDL (High Density Cholesterol). LDL is considered as bad cholesterol. HDL is considered as good cholesterol which lowers the risk of arterial diseases.
- High level of cholesterol is not good for the health; it might increase the risk of heart attack as the extra fat in your blood sticks to the walls of arteries. In some people, high level of cholesterol runs in their family. Lifestyle is one of the main reasons for the high cholesterol. Intake of food that are high in saturated fat, sedentary life (no exercise), smoking, sleeplessness, alcohol etc… increases the probability of getting high level cholesterol. High level cholesterol can cause Atherosclerosis (narrowing of arteries), coronary heart disease, Angina, Other cardiovascular conditions, Stroke etc… No symptoms would be seen unless one detects high level cholesterol through a blood test.