About our Blood Pressure Treatment:
In Omshree Sidha Hospital we have developed special treatment for both hyper and hypotension. We have special medicines and treatment techniques, which will give you the best result within a short time itself. You have to come here for a 3 weeks treatment. We are using Panchakarma (detoxification) techniques such as Abhyanga (massage) along with one or more of the following prescribed according to the patient’s condition (Shirodara, Elakizhi, podikizhi, NjavaraKizhi/Njavarapayasam, Snehanam, Swedanam, Virechanam, Vasthi, Nasyam), plus internal and external medication. This kind of treatment will slowly remove toxins, tension, fat deposits etc… and will bring back blood circulation to the normal level. Our treatment helps to remove the side effects of medicines that you have taken earlier. You have to continue the medicines for at least 3 to 6 months, rare cases it may take some more time.
A very good percentage of people all over the world are affected with blood pressure. We have highly effective treatment which helps to bring the blood pressure under control. You can go to our testimonials page, where you can see the patients have written or told their experience with name and address, (photo if available). Some of them may be known to you or you may have some close friend of them. You may enquire them personally. A complete blood investigation before and after the treatment will help you to evaluate the treatment, and gives you more satisfaction.
We invite all health organizations all over the world (non profitable) who are ready to sponsor poor patients, we will charge only 50%. We can join hands in helping the poor. If any poor patient comes for the treatment, we are happy to treat them at a discount rate, but they have to prove their actual income.
Kindly bring or send your test reports [Blood investigations(Lipid Profile)] to our mail ID for evaluating the prognosis of the disease (above test reports if available).
Our Challenging Offer:
If you strictly follow our instructions and take treatment and medicines as directed by us and in any case you are not improving considerably in 3 to 6 weeks, we will return the treatment charges, including cost of medicine. This is subjected to terms and conditions. You have to claim it before leaving the hospital.
We are using pure Ayurvedic medicines for the treatment of Blood Pressure. Normally Ayurvedic medicines do not have any side effects, at the same time give additional benefits to you. We have special medicines manufactured in our own Medicine Manufacturing unit, having GMP Certificate. Medicines vary with condition of the patient.
Duration of the Treatment:
Normally the patients have to undergo the therapy for 3 weeks, and continue the medications for at least 3 to 6 months. Rare cases the duration may increase. A full check-up before and after the treatment and will help you to evaluate the treatment, and gives you more satisfaction. If the patient is having more than one ailment, the duration of the treatment may increase.
Benefits of our Treatment:
- Normally, blood pressure becomes under control within 2 weeks.
- Our treatment and medicines are equally good in hyper and hypo tension (high and low blood pressure respectively). It helps to keep the heart rate normal.
- This treatment helps to remove heart blocks and enhances the circulation. It helps to avoid Heart attacks. “Prevention is better than cure”.
- It helps to prevent heart failure, avoid stroke, etc…
- In our treatment, there is no risky operation. It helps to avoid open Heart Surgery and it is 100% safe and protects your Heart and health.
- It is highly cost effective.
- You can have a normal life and able to enjoy the life without any restrictions.
- It helps to normalize blood pressure, heart rate and remove blocks if any. This is ‘Three in One’ treatment and benefits you much more than your expectations.
- You will be able to save your precious time and money.
- Our treatment helps to remove the side effects of medicines that you have taken earlier.
What is Blood Pressure?
Blood pressure (BP) is the pressure exerted by circulating blood upon the walls of blood vessels. Blood pressure varies depending on situation, activity, and disease states. It is regulated by the nervous and endocrine systems. Blood pressure that is low due to a disease state is called hypotension, and pressure that is consistently high is hypertension. Both have many causes which can range from mild to severe. Both may be of sudden onset or of long duration. Long term hypertension is a risk factor for many diseases, including kidney failure, heart disease, and stroke. Hypotension is a medical concern if it causes signs or symptoms, such as dizziness, fainting, or in extreme cases, shock.